The 60th Convention of the Northern Illinois District of The Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod
Friday and Saturday, March 12 and 13, 2021
Concordia University Chicago
7400 Augusta Street, River Forest, Illinois
Convening Friday 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. and Saturday 9:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
The following information is for you in preparation for this convention
Nominations and Overtures
- Online Nomination form for President, Vice President, Circuit Visitor, NID Secretary, Board of Directors, Concordia University Chicago Board of Regents and NID Nominations Committee
- Elected Position Descriptions
- Circuits and Regions – Use these circuits/regions to nominate for Board of Directors, Vice Presidents and Circuit Visitors
- Online Overture form
- Voting Delegate form for Pastoral, Lay and Alternate Form A (Print and sign)
- Advisory Delegate Form B – All commissioned and non-voting ordained (Print and sign)
- Characterization of Voting Delegate Form C
- Payment form for Advisory Delegates who attend
- Combined Delegate Forms (Print and sign)
Please send these forms to the District office, 2301 S. Wolf Road, Hillside, IL 60162. Forms may also be faxed to 708-449-3026, or scanned/emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Signatures are required, so if you are unable to scan them, please mail them in.
The deadline for all of the above (nominations, delegates, overtures) is September 30, 2020.
- 2018 Convention Resolution 2-07
- Task Force on Stewardship of District Resource Report March 14, 2020
All email inquiries may be directed to email@example.com
Delegate Processing: Sue Green 708-223-3116
Nominations/Overtures: Michelle LaVelle 708-223-3101
Advisory Delegate Payments: Lori Trinche 708-223-3105
What does it look like when the word of Christ dwells in you richly?
Grace produces gratitude. Then comes generosity. What you’ve received, you share. You have an open posture toward others. God’s words surround and clothe you. You look more like Christ in that you share with others compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness, patience, forgiveness, and love.